Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Garance A Drosehn <gad@gilead.acs.rpi.edu>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/35907: Attempts to build mozilla fail (on current?)

The following reply was made to PR ports/35907; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Garance A Drosehn <gad@gilead.acs.rpi.edu>
To: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:11:32 -0400

 On Wednesday, April 10, 2002, at 12:14  AM, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

 > On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 23:42, Garance A Drosehn wrote:
 >> Then I tried to 'portupgrade -Rr mozilla', and that died complaining
 >> about some configuration problem when trying to rebuild ORBit.
 >
 > Chances are your ORBit problem can be fixed by making sure gettext
 > and gettext-old are both installed and up-to-date.

 I forgot to mention: on my freebsd-current system, I only had the
 gettext port.  I did not have gettext-old installed.  I did install
 that and rebuilt both of them on my freebsd-current system and
 tried to build mozilla again, but that did not fix the problem.

 ---
 Garance Alistair Drosehn     =      gad@gilead.acs.rpi.edu
 Senior Systems Programmer           or     gad@FreeBSD.org
 Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute;           Troy NY    USA