Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:31:19 -0700
From:      Keith Wong <keith@dominocomp.com>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   jserv classpath??

Hi all,
I am getting the trouble of classpath or constructor problem. that is
when i try to calling the DBoject under several directory by the
servlets.  For example:
com.myDomino.myProject.myClass.myMethod.  then, the constructor of
myMethod can not be initialed(i am using filewriter to check the
initialize), that is i am using Jserv's VM.
But, when i run using JDK's VM, calling static main it is working fine
no problem. I am wondering is it something wrong on the jserv's vm?

I am sure that the JDK and Jserv's classpath is set correctly because
the Jserv can find the class but can not be initialed.

Is that something wrong on Jserv's classpath settings?

My configure is that:
apache-1.3.9
apache-jserv-1.0
FreeBSD 3.4 stable( i am not sure, 90% is that)

Any reply is appreciate!!!
Thanks

Keith