Date:      Sun, 07 Mar 1999 10:41:28 -0800
From:      David Stern <dstern@u.washington.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   (da0:ahc0:0:0:0:0):tagged openings now 64

I'm getting the following console message:

  <date> <time> /kernel (da0:ahc0:0:0:0:0):tagged openings now 64

It looks like it's telling me I have 64 tagged commands in my scsu
queue, but there're no options in the LINT file to set number of tagged
commands on my Adaptec 2940-UW.  My adapter is only supposed to have a
max of 30-something tagged commands, and optimally 24, so 64 seems
pretty alarming.

What can I do about this?

Thanks,
--