Date:      Thu,  6 Apr 2000 07:45:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        dgilbert@velocet.ca
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: squid port broken in the future.

Builds here just fine under 4.0.  One thing is, don't build with -O2,
it will crash, at least under 4.0.  Another is, erase your binaries
and start over.  Yes, I did this also just to test it.  If you are
using squid to proxy fetch, don't, at least for this pass - sometimes
squid gets confused about incomplete downloads and keeps giving you
truncated files.

You are quoting from the squid 1.2 port below, I think... the year is
1998, not the future...

- Mike H.