Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 01:48:20 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Eivind Eklund <perhaps@yes.no>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        md6tommy@mdstud.chalmers.se, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CDROM image

> You mean they make it available for FTP?
>
> Sure, I could do that easily, I've just never knew that anyone would
> really _want_ a 640MB file to download.  What do other folks think?

Well, for me it would probably change from doing FTP installs to using
CDs.  I'm just to impatient to wait for a CD from Walnut Creek before
installing machines, and just go with FTP installs each time.  Burning
a CD locally would be a snap if I just had the image available.

Eivind, who thought that WC wouldn't want people to be able to burn
their own CDs that easily.