Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 1998 18:16:50 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@HiWAAY.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   "su" segmentation faults

nospam: {1007} uname -a
FreeBSD nospam.hiwaay.net 2.2.6-BETA FreeBSD 2.2.6-BETA #0: Sat Mar 21 19:38:51 CST 1998     root@nospam.hiwaay.net:/usr/src/sys/compile/PPRO200  i386
nospam: {1008}

Any idea what's going on? This is probably the first time I've enabled
the Kerberos stuff:

/etc/make.conf:
# Kerberos IV
# If you want KerberosIV (KTH eBones), define this:
#
MAKE_KERBEROS4= yes

I'm cvsup'ing src-all, src-crypto, src-eBones, and src-secure into my
local /home/ncvs directory, then used "cd /usr/src && cvs -q checkout -P
-r RELENG_2_2 src" to make my intial source tree. Since then I've only
used "cd src && cvs -q update src" to do updates. Last night was the
first "build world", earlier I was only doing "build makeworld" simply
to see that it worked.

nospam: {1008} su
Segmentation fault
nospam: {1009} ls -l `which su`
-r-sr-xr-x  1 root  bin  16384 Mar 22 17:32 /usr/bin/su
nospam: {1010}

Late breaking news:
Commented out "MAKE_KERBEROS4= yes" and re-"make world"'ed.
"su" now works.