Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 2009 22:43:46 -1000
From:      Kevin McCarthy <me@kevinmccarthy.org>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New FreeBSD mirror in Hawaii - mirrors.hosef.org

Thanks for writing back, and I'm sorry I had to resort to spamming a
mailing list for this issue.  I have already read the document you
linked to, and meet the system requirements, and am already syncing
over rsync with a cron job (and have been doing so for a few months
now).  However, I got stuck on the "5.2 How to become official then?"
section.

> If everything works so far, contact the DNS administrator responsible for your region/country, and ask for a
> DNS entry for your site. The admin should able to be contacted via
> <hostmaster@CC.FreeBSD.org>, where CC is your country code/TLD. Your DNS entry will be as described
> in Section 4.1.

I tried writing to hostmaster@us.freebsd.org and that email bounced.
hostmaster@freebsd.org returned an email saying "this will not be read
by a human" and hubs@freebsd.org, which I saw listed on another
document, appears to go into oblivion as well.  Has anyone got any clue as to
whom I should contact?

Thanks,

Kevin