Date:      Tue, 5 May 1998 07:56:02 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Flemming Jacobsen <fj@dkuug.dk>
To:        jseger@freebsd.scds.com (Justin M. Seger)
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Different fxtv probs now...

Justin M. Seger wrote:
> I get the same thing now, except no error message.  Any ideas?

First try the hints posted by Frank Nobis and Adrian Wontroba. If it
doesn't make it work, I'll need some more info.

Frank and Adrian are (seen from their mailheaders) from Europe, which
mean PAL (yes, France is SECAM). Any NTSC or SECAM people having any luck ?

I have a small C program (no Tk/Tcl/Tix needed) which will do the tuning.
I've put it at:
	ftp://login.dknet.dk/pub/fj/miniradio.c
It should make it possible to narrow the debugging a bit.
Hopefully it'll inspire some X-wiz to do some programming ...

	Hyg'
	Flemming

--
Flemming Jacobsen            It'll probably say something like "Does not
                             compute" or "Inoperative parameters". That's