Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 00:56:02 -0600
From:      Scott <sginn@thuntek.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Internet through NIC

Hello my family was planning on running a FreeBSD box that handles our
Internet for our 2 computers (instead of running a proxy on one computer)
and we were wondering if there was a way to connect to the FreeBSD machine
through the Network interface card and start a PPP session like you do with
most ISP's that running FreeBSD? If so, i was wondering if you could
explain the procedure or point us in the direction in finding the
information. Thank you.
							Scott