Date:      Sat, 25 Aug 2001 18:16:48 -0500 (CDT)
From:      q410ph6osip@msn.com
To:        pr1xquuss9@msn.com
Subject:   Get Out Of Debt!                                                   [zzc4p]

  Got debt? We can help using Debt Consolidation!

If you owe $4,000 US or more, consolidate your debt
into just 1 payment and let us handle the rest!
Wouldn't it be nice to have to worry about just 1
monthly fee instead of half a dozen? We think so too.

- No credit checks required
- You do not have to own a home
- You do not need another loan
- Approval within 10 business days
- Available to all US residents

For a FREE, no obligation, consultation, please fill
out the form below and return it to us. Paying bills
should not be a chore, and your life should be as easy
and simple as possible. So take advantage of this
great offer!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(All fields are required)

Full Name           :
Address             :
City                :
State               :
Zip Code            :
Home Phone          :
Work Phone          :
Best Time to Call   :
E-Mail Address      :
Estimated Debt Size :

If you are having difficulties filling out the form
please do the following: highlight it (left mouse button
and hold), press CTRL+C while its highlighted, hit the
Reply button in your e-mail program, click once onto
the Body/Message box, and press CTRL+V. You will then be
able to fill out the form.

Thank You