Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:55:24 -0500
From:      Andy Veitch <veitcha@egr.uri.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I've got a question

I'm sorry if I'm directing this to the wrong person, if so you, could
you tell me someone who would be able to answer it.
    I have a home made computer, and I just installed 2.2.7, and it
doesn't detect my network card, and xwindows doesnt' want to work, I get
errono 2
    Could someone just tell me how to get my network card to work, it's
a 3com 905b-tx, and some help with the x-windows would be
appreachiated..

Thank you for your Time,
        Andy Veitch