Date:      Sat, 02 Mar 1996 04:01:34 -0600
From:      Jerame Davis <jdavi00@dns.cpbx.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I need some help!!!

I am trying to install freebsd on a Packard Bell with 8 MB Ram a 83 Mhz
Pentium Overdrive processor and 2 ide HD...One is a gig and the other is
214 MB...the problem I am continually running into is as the installer
is writing to the disks, an error will pop up that says I am
experiencing an IRQ timeout error then it goes to wdunwedge which also
fails....I am not a UNIX guru, but I am certain I am not doing anything
wrong...the error occurs at different times during the process....I got
as far as ftp and when it was writing the root filesystem it
occured...Can you help out

It would be appreciated....

Jerame Davis