Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:06:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
Cc:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>, Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD: the stealth OS?

: > >     lot of things FreeBSD is 'better' at, and a lot of those
: > >     things can easily fluctuate on a daily or weekly basis,"
: > >     said Fuller, who maintains a Linux vs BSD Web page.
: > >     "Thus, any definitive narrow statement that can be made
: > >     is usually obsolete before anyone hears it.".
: > >
: > >     Perfect!
: >
: > Thank you, my fans!  Please leave your monetary contributions in the hat
: > on your way out    ;>
:
:Where is the hat? I saw Julian running off with it a couple of e-mails
:ago.
:
:Nick

    Do I get a discount for having the same first name?

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>