Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 1997 16:15:36 -0400
From:      Malcolm Boff <Malcolm_Boff@compuserve.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IOMEGA Zip drives

I have an IOMEGA Zip drive (SCSI) on the bus and when I boot up FreeBSD
I get the following (extracted from dmesg) :-

(ahc0:5:0): "IOMEGA ZIP 100 D.09" type 0 removable SCSI 2
sd2(ahc0:5:0): Direct-Access
sd2(ahc0:5:0): UNIT ATTENTION asc:28:0
sd2(ahc0:5:0): Not ready to ready transition, medium may have changed
96MB (196608 512 byte sectors)

What do I have to do to make this work ?
How do I mount it assuming I can fix the above ?

Help appreciated but please reply to my mail address as I am no longer
attached to the forum.

Malcolm G. Boff
Malcolm_Boff@compuserve.com