Date:      Fri, 05 Feb 1999 06:09:35 -0800
From:      Don Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        Licia <licia@o-o.org>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is there a reseller program?

Wes Peters wrote:

> Licia wrote:
> >[snip]
> > The result is I tend not to make comments in the technical lists, unless it's
> > something I feel fairly sure I will not be maltreated over.
>
> You need an attitude adjustment - who's to say the opinion of the idiot
> at the other end of the socket connection has any validity AT ALL, let
> alone more validity than yours?

I strongly second this. Any Internet mailing list ends up with some
bozos on it. There have even been some instances that I can remember
where perfectly intelligent -core members OD'd on pizza and caffeine and
made outrageous statements they were too proud to retract.

Please share your thoughts, Licia. We poor homely geeks need some
connectionist inspiration from your female brains. Sue Blake adds
volumes to our perspective, and there have been other ladies whose
contributions I value. I hope you will stand up for yourself and join
in.
--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *