Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:29:10 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'efinley@efinley.com'" <efinley@efinley.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: 3.1R, Net Install, Broken cvsup port, and other oddities

The only thing I can think of, is that this is one of those confusing UNIX
style error messages.  Sounds like /bin/sh is telling you that it's couldn't
find something (I've run into this many times before).  As to how to fix
that, you've got me, the modula-3 make is probably calling it, might want to
look that over and even see if you can install that by itself w/o any
errors. (configure script maybe)?

And yes, "[" belongs there.
-Chris