Date:      Thu, 8 May 2003 22:27:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>
To:        Troy Settle <troy@psknet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Virus Scanning

  Well, mfs is backed by swap, so an actual ram disk could be better (man
md).

  You'd be much better of with a virus scanner that can scan into
archives.  There are no files to create.  Kasperksy can do this.  It will
likely be twice as fast as any virus scanner that requires unMIMEing and
unarchiving.

Tom