Date:      Thu, 08 Jun 1995 09:33:07 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
To:        faulkner@mpd.tandem.com (Boyd Faulkner)
Cc:        sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au (Stephen Hocking), hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [repost] latest working sound v30 release

>>> Boyd Faulkner said:
 > What a pleasant surprise!  I take it all back!  Amancio?
 >
 > Boyd

Well,

Stephen adopted nas quite some time ago and I ain't going to stop him :)

Not sure how well nas would behave but in theory it should work.

Also, I have not been checking up on the sound stuff lately mostly because
I am doing mpeg. Have you ever watched a Videocd all vertically strectch out on
the side of your desktop while your type e-mail ?

	Amancio