Date:      Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:40:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Larson <johnwlarson3rd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd Mailing <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sendmail

I have freebsd 4.11 on a amd233 128mb edo ram. I have
a windows machine with a direct connection between two
nic cards for web page developement. I have perl,
mysql,Imagemagick all working. I am having problems
cofiguring sendmail to accept and route a web form to
the local user.
sendmail -bv larson says that larson is local and
deliverable the maillog says accepted and queued. when
I log in on the machine it says I have mail but when I
try to access the mail not mail availible. there is a
symbolic link between sendmail and mailwrapper. when I
execute mailwrapper it says that mailer.conf is not
mapped. what did I do wrong.
John Larson

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/