Date:      Sun, 02 Jun 2002 20:09:52 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Johan_Bj=F6rk?= <johan.bjork@qbrick.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bridge and ARP problem

Hi folks,

I have a working firewall using BRIDGE and ipfilter (Patch from:
http://people.freebsd.org/~cjc/).

But when I installed two more NIC's for our LAN I see some errors. I
have a real IP-address on LAN outside interface, using ipnat for our
traffic.
I see:
/kernel: arp: 00:01:02:8a:72:d8 is using my IP address XX.XXX.XXX.XX

(XX = outside IP-address) The mac-address is the outside interface of
the DMZ-bridge. Both outside interfaces are connected to the same switch.

The network setup:

[Internet]

[ Switch ]----[Outside interface DMZ; No Ip-address assign]

[ Outside interface LAN]

Why does my bridge think it have an IP-address? The setup is working,
so I don´t know why I get this errors.

System:
FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE-20020502

rc.conf: