Date:      Sat, 29 Apr 2000 15:27:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      thomas@hentschel.net
To:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>, housel@acm.org
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USB camera support for FreeBSD

I've created a ugen-patch which applies to 4-stable as of yesterday.
I've verified that the kernel compiles, but didn't have any time
testing it. It's available at http:/dorothy.hentschel.net/ugen.diff .

If someone is available to test it, please let me know of any success /
fail. The stuff below still applies...

-Th