Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:10:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
Cc:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Advice on Hardware Type Stuff...

Well, I don't think the tuner on the ati card will work, but anything
based on the brooktree 848/878 will pretty much work.. I have a Hauppage
WinTV card. About the install, before you move the HD over, you will want
to change your fstab so that everything that was either wd1 or ad1 will
now be wd0 or ad0. I'm pretty sure it'll boot after this. If not you can
force the root device using the loader.. although I'm not sure off the top
of my head how to do this.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|