Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:04:32 +0200
From:      "Clarke D. Howard" <wxll@directcon.net>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   single-family

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C78040.EBEDA1F0

Exploiting danger, risks, and fear.
" They'd imprison some press And they'd stifle the rest, Cause the truth =
for such men has no season. Telco Haiku  By Madeleine Begun Kane With =
threats, maybe bribes Feds coaxed our files from phone cos.
Here's the personal limerick I've written in her honor: Ode To Avedon  =
By Madeleine Begun Kane Ms. And in the words of  my first Blogger-Verse =
winner, yes, I coined that phrase! But some of those ads make me sad.
No doubt it's some sort of blogger malfunction. And if you'd like to =
subscribe to my podcast feed, here it is. Taylor Marsh on Duncan Hunter =
and the Swiftboating of Jack Murtha.
Some Notable Posts: Don Davis's Everything You Always Wanted To Know =
About NSA Spying But Were Afraid To Ask.
Read about writing speech. By Madeleine Begun Kane George Dubya wants =
Jebby to win The White House, Dub says with a grin.
) How To Give A Speech  By Madeleine Begun Kane In a moment of weakness =
you agreed to give a speech. Link                   Email     Mad Kane's =
Forum      Subscribe to Newsletter      June 21, 2006  Dub's Shriveling =

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C78040.EBEDA1F0--