Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2018 20:12:57 +0100
From:      "Elena Saubanova" <info@unitedvodka.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PLEASE, HELP US TO SAVE MARTHA AND MAYA

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
=20
Urgent help needed for MARTHA AND MAYA!=20
            =20
  =20
 MARTHA AND MAYA ARE STILL IN KENNEL!                        =20
=20
  =20
   =20
SAVE MARTHA AND MAYA
GIVE HOPE TO A DOG FOUNDATION

                          =20

                                              =20

=20

Dear colleauges,=20

Please, help us to fnd an organisation, which can help our foundation =
to raise money for Bulgarian stray dogs.

Another Christmas is near and our two rescues Maya & Martha are still =
waiting in a kennel hoping to have a real loving home.=20

                     Martha             and               Maya=20

are two sisters who are looking for a foster/forever home. They were r=
escued as small puppies on the side of the road in Bulgaria.=20

They have lived in different kennels ever since waiting to be adopter.=
 They are young, energetic dogs. Please adopt these beauties, they are=
 spending their youth in a kennel instead of having a real home, a fam=
ily and room to play. Please, help these beauties to get a home. They =
are spayed, vaccinated, about 2,5 years old.

Now we need to cover kennel fees for November for Martha and Maya, so =
the dogs won't be at risk, as well as to rise money for vaccinations f=
or 4 dogs and 3 cats ( 4=F560 eur + 3=F571 eur).=20

 Our PayPal:   donate@doghope.com

To donate in Bulgarian leva, please make transfer to the Give Hope to =
a Dog foundation  bank account:

BG32STSA93000023345862

BIC: STSABGSF

We count on your support very mch!