Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 23:21:04 -0700
From:      "Charles Burns" <burnscharlesn@hotmail.com>
To:        bsdblood@hotmail.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sendmail vs other MTAs

It's sufficient. Not great. I haven't really read much of it, but it is
there and as others have said it is often quite terse. I'd guestimate that
the Linux documentation is to FreeBSD documentation what Sendmail
documentation is to Qmail. There is much less, but what is there isn't so
palaverous.
I'm really not the person to ask about Qmail though. :)