Date:      Tue, 05 Oct 1999 15:03:19 -0400
From:      DHobbs <dhobbs@psrw.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Subject:   Re: Minimum RAM required for FreeBSD

Greg Lehey wrote:
> Given what you've done, I'd suspect the CD-ROM drive.  You should also
> follow up to FreeBSD-questions; you can't rely on me to answer in a
> timely fashion.

I had two boxes exactly alike so I yanked the 8 meg out of the one and
made one box 16 meg.  Install went smoothly.

I'm not on the questions mailing list and I have to play with this box
before I get to have more, so I'll leave it in your best judgement to
tell about this >8 meg minimum and I'll post it to a few BSD
newsgroups.  Thanks for your time.

Dan