Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2013 07:01:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      Paul Pathiakis <pathiaki2@yahoo.com>
To:        "ports@freebsd.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ports requrest:  OpenNMS

Hi,=0A=0AI've requested this before, however, I still don't see it in the c=
ollection.=0A=0AOpenNMS is an awesome tool for monitoring.=A0 It takes SNMP=
 and IPMI to an incredible level and the ability to monitor huge numbers of=
 machines makes me a fan.=A0 (Along with all the other features of course).=
=A0 It even got me to switch off of NAGIOS as the amount of detail and tren=
d graphing it provides is incredible.=0A=0AAlso, previously, my attempts su=
rrounded a gentleman who seems to already be creating a FreeBSD package for=
 it.=0A=0Ahttp://www.geeklan.co.uk/files/opennms/=A0=A0=A0 <-- Sevan has th=
ese files that he creates.=A0 They are very useful although not an official=
 'port' at this time.=0A=0AThank you,=A0 (and, no, working to create a PCBS=
D/FreeBSD consulting company does not leave me time to work on this. :-) )=
=0A=0APaul Pathiakis