Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 15:38:07 +0200
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Does apache package support mysql?

Hey there,

You should have installed the apache with PHP support.  Standard apache
does not have support built in for mySQL.  You can either install this
with /stand/sysintall or install the port from /usr/ports/www/apache13-php3
or /usr/ports/www/apache13-php4, depending on which version of php you
want to use.

Cheers,
Marc