Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 12:16:42 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        street@iname.com (Kevin Street)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/lib/compat/aout build

Kevin Street wrote:
> I've done the make move-aout-libs thing, but on my next make world
> /usr/lib/compat gets re-populated with the aout versions of all the libs as
> well as the elf versions of a few of them.  I assume this needs a
> minor Makefile tweak to install the aout versions of the libs in
> /usr/lib/compat/aout instead.

Yes, the aout compat libs should be installed into /usr/lib/compat/aout.
There is also a couple of symlinks in /usr/lib/compat that we need
to remove when the libtermcap major number is bumped on the way to
3.0. This probably should happen around the 15th.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137