Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:01:11 -0500 (CDT)
From:      James Wyatt <jwyatt@rwsystems.net>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@info.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        Joao Pagaime <jpsp@rccn.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Enable SACK

Ok, I'll bite. It won't be the first time I'va asked a question and
learned something from this group of folks... Feel free to answer in
private email or post to the list(s).

What is SACK and what is good/bad about it? I don't intend to start a
flame war, but really would like to know. I think I can go read RFC1323
and get the gist of it this afternoon... TIA - Jy@