Date:      04 Dec 2002 15:18:47 +1000
From:      Duncan Anker <d.anker@au.darkbluesea.com>
To:        Abhay Kumar Srivastava <abhay_srivastava@infosys.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dual Processor

On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 15:15, Abhay Kumar Srivastava wrote:
>  Hi,
>  I want to run freeBSD 3.2 on a dual processor intell xenon
>  machine. I tried using the SMP option in the config file. Is there a
>  utility by which i can accertain if freeBSD has detected both the
>  processors and can use them.

Don't know what 3.2 does in this respect, or why you want to run that
old a version of FreeBSD for that matter, but dmesg should tell you what
hardware is detected (you can also grep through /var/log/messages)

cheers,
Duncan
--

The information contained in this email is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the