Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 1995 17:02:22 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh>
To:        announce
Cc:        hackers
Subject:   2.1.0-950928-SNAP now available for testing

FreeBSD 2.1 (pre-release) 950928-SNAP is now available for testing on
freefall.freebsd.org and ftp.cdrom.com:

	ftp://freefall.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.1.0-950928-SNAP
	ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/FreeBSD/2.1.0-950928-SNAP

This fixes all currently open bugs from 950922-SNAP.  Feedback
on this snapshot to me, please.

I do realize that loading these snaps is something of a chore for those of you
kind enough to dedicate a machine to such testing, but this process is also
vital to ensuring that the final release of 2.1 is as solid and bullet-proof
as it is possible for us to make it, and for this you deserve the sincere
thanks of FreeBSD users and developers everywhere!  I've probably been
somewhat remiss in saying so before, so I'll say it now:

THANK YOU!

					Jordan