Date:      Mon, 31 May 2004 11:04:41 -0700
From:      Jay Donnell <jdonnell@tdkcommunications.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I use....

You can install it but do you want to  have both installed or just
freebsd? If you don't want to lose your Win 2000 then you need to find a
way to repartition the hard drive so that you don't lose the data.
Something like Partition Magic can do that for you, but make sure you
back up any data you don't won't to lose just incase.

Jay