Date:      Sat, 10 May 1997 15:57:41 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
To:        Shawn Ramsey <shawn@luke.cpl.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: smtp server?

I have installed the macros from informatik. You need
/usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail to get the .mc files which is where these
belong. You must rebuild your sendmail.cf file from the mc sources. If
you haven't installed all sources, you'll at least have to install that.
See /usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail/README for details.

The test script "chkspam", available at the same site, suggests that the
macros are working, although I've seen nothing yet to confirm they are.
(I've only had it in about a week.)

-- Jay