Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 07:45:03 -0700
From:      Bill Trost <trost@cloud.rain.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Neomagic Chipset Driver for Linux?

Brian Handy writes:
    So the RedHat people apparently signed an NDA for the NeoMagic
    stuff, located here:

We don't need no steenking NDA....

    Did I read a commit message a few days ago where someone worked out
    that -current now had the Linux cojones necessary to run these video
    drivers?

We don't need no steenking Linux....   (-:

Someone produced (on their own, I assume) the drivers necessary to make
X_SVGA work with the NeoMagic chips.  They wrote it for Linux, but I
personally attest to it working under FreeBSD, too.

Wander on over to http://www.monumental.com/js/Neomagic.html and you
should find everything you need (well, except the rest of the X server
-- details, details).