Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 2000 17:57:24 -0400
From:      "Matthew Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeVSD: Anyone working on porting this?

> http://www.freevsd.org/

I'll take a look at it.  I'm not too sure how much weight to give to this
quote from the README in their download area:

Please note that FreeVSD will NOT work on, or in conjunction with,  FreeBSD.
Under no circumstances will IDAYA Ltd offer any support to users attempting
to install the software under FreeBSD.

It would be nice if we could convince them to remove this -- it should be
easier once we get a port running :)

--
Matthew Emmerton
GSI Computer Services