Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 11:39:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: adding more swap....

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, Gary Kline wrote:

> 	The -questions group can't get much better than reading my
> 	mind or anticipating questions!

Oh shoot, is the mind reader working again?  I'll fix it!

/me grabs aluminum baseball bat
/me applies bat to mind reader several times with great force and gusto
/me is relieved that the mind reader is now a smoking wreck

There, much better.  Can't have that thing working, or else we're going to
have people asking about their love lives next. :-)

Doug White