Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2002 21:09:49 -0000
From:      "Neil Doody" <neil@mpfreescene.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "'Jerry McAllister'" <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
Subject:   RE: Kernal Panics

Okay, thanks for your help, atm, the hdd has been installed as a slave,
by mistake.

If I get them to put another on the master, copy all the files like you
say here, what do I need to do to make sure the system will boot off the
master the next time round ?

This is probably a lot to ask, but could you write me up some
instructions as to what to do to make a copy of the filesystem fomr the
slave disk to the new master disk and then boot off the master.

Thanks.