Date:      Wed, 01 Nov 2000 17:34:53 -0800
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        billf@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ethereal-0.8.10

	Please update the ethereal port, ideally before the ports freeze.
PR's with patches have been sent multiple times.  Although looking at
the ethereal web site it looks like all of the current PR's are no out
of date, 0.8.13 was released 26 Oct 2000.

	With any luck I'll get around to generating yet another set of
patches for this (that hopefully won't go ignored this time), but I
doubt all they will get through in time for the ports freeze (which is
why I'm pleading with the maintainer, who also has commit access).

	Thanks.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu