Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 1997 11:32:50 +0800 (CST)
From:      ywliu@phi.Sinica.EDU.tw (Yen-Wei Liu)
To:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SSH-1.2.17 & FreeBSD 2.1.7 strange problem

> I can connect to/from Slowlaris 2.5 boxes from my 2.1.7 box w/out any
> problems whatsoever.
> I don't know what to tell yo, other than maybe try re-installing ssh on
> the 2.1.7 box.  Also, what does 'ssh -v' tell you.

Ok, at least one 2.1.7 can work, so mine shoud too. Anyway, I have installed
it several times on both sides...... sigh...

--
Hoffmann Yen-Wei Liu (Taipei, Taiwan)

"It seems like once people grow up, they have no idea what's cool."
                        - Calvin said to Hobbes, Calvin and Hobbes.

E-mail addr : (Personal) ywliu@tpts4.seed.net.tw
              (Business) ywliu@sinanet.com