Date:      Sat, 9 Sep 2017 12:15:02 -0500
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Robert Parkhurst <raparkhurst@digitalsynapse.io>
Cc:        FreeBSD-sparc64 <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Xorg question on FreeBSD 11.1

The problem is that our sparc64 userbase is small, and our userbase
of sparc64/x11 is even smaller.

I do periodic package builds (well, subsets), but I mainly focus on
server-class ports these days.  So, I don't remember off the top of my
head what the state of those ports is.

I am traveling and thus it is awkward for me to access my build machine
right now.  My first suggestion is that you try to downgrade the default
gcc to 4.9 (the last one I have gotten much coverage with) and try again.

mcl