Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:07:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Christopher T. Griffiths" <cgriffiths@quansoo.com>
To:        Mike Whitley <mwhitley@borg.proceon.com>
Cc:        Bill Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad 600E and Xfree....

Actually I am not using cardbus for this laptop.  I am using the standard
pc-card setup with FreeBSD 3.3 -stable.  I believe cardbus is not yet
supported under PAO as well as -stable.  From reading -current they are
working on bringing in cardbus support.  Although cardbus controllers will
still work with the pc-card setup since they should be backward
compatible.

Thanks

Chris