Date:      Tue, 04 Jan 2000 19:36:14 -0500
From:      Dutch Collins <dutch@charm.net>
To:        James A Wilde <james.wilde@telia.com>
Cc:        Mauricio Westendorff Pegoraro <mwp@pucrs.br>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SSH-2 Client

James A Wilde wrote:

> http://www.datafellows.com have a very good client for $99 - Windows 9x/NT
>
> You can download a 1 month trial from their site and pay later.
>
> mvh/regards
>
> James Wilde

Here is a collection of ssh clients. There is a java one too. I thought
it was different, but that's the way I am.

http://www.rhic.bnl.gov/RCF/Software/Commercial/SSH/SSHSources.html

Here is the better 'help' kind of descriptions I have found. I think I
will have users read it before they install or use ssh.

http://www.ess.sunysb.edu/sysman/ssh.html

-d
---