Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:59:57 +0000 (GMT)
From:      AN <andy@neu.net>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnome 2.22.2

I need to setup  a new workstation, I always do this with pkg_add -r
gnome2-2.xx.x.tbz.  However, looking in the following directory I do not
see the gnome2 package:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-7-stable/gnome

I believe the 2.22.2 port has just been released, is this why we don't see
it in the directory?  Is there a way to be notified when the packages
become available?

Thanks to all the Gnome developers for providing a great desktop.