Date:      Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11.14.52 +0200
From:      "Assirian Movement" <assirianint@yahoo.com>
To:        152.163.207.134@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Basically, I got on the plane with a bomb. Basically, I tried to ignite it. Basically, yeah, I intended to damage the plane.

WESTERN PEOPLE, WESTERN GOVERNMENT, DO NOT HELP SADDAM BEING SOFT!
IF YOU GO ON WITH YOUR SICK/SOFT UN POLICY YOU WILL FIND THE BOMBERS
INSIDE YOUR BUS.

WESTERN GOVERNMENT YOUR ELECTORS WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU HELP SADDAM.

SADDAM = WAR TODAY = 100 WARS TOMORROW

"Basically, I got on the plane with a bomb. Basically, I tried to ignite
it. Basically, yeah, I intended to damage the plane."
RICHARD REID

Four in U.S. Charged in Post-9/11 Plan to Join Al Qaeda
Federal officials said they had broken up a terrorist cell in Portland,
Ore., arresting four native-born citizens accused of plotting to join with
Al Qaeda and Taliban fighters.

Association of assirian countrymen "Bat-Nac"
Aims and Tasks of organization:  Active contribution to the revival,
preservation, development of assirian culture, propaganda among population
of historical heritage of assirian people of Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
Leader of organization:  Bat-Nac
Phone:  113 27 27
Date of registration:  05.03.79

This is nor Spam write back to us for removal.
Write to assirianint@yahoo.com with 'REMOVE ME PLEASE AS A SUBJECT'

Study assirian,Be Proud of being!
http://www.acl.edu.au/choose_lang_ass.html

Our assirian page went on top of all the searchs consulting the Traffic
Security Experts:
http://www.msn.com/ +  Security Traffic Expert

http://search.msn.com/results.asp?q=security+traffic+expert&origq=traffic+ex
pert&RS=CHECKED&FORM=SMCRT&v=1&cfg=SMCINITIAL&nosp=0&thr=&submitbutton.x=32&
submitbutton.y=16

WESTERN GOVERNMENT: YOUR ELECTORS WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU HELP SADDAM.