Date:      Sat, 1 Apr 2000 01:36:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@video-collage.com>
To:        mharo@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, mharo@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/17414: upgrade and fix for the postilion port

It seems,  there is an unfortunate  bug in Tk, which  sometimes makes it
use  wrong  fonts,  making  e-mail in  non-ascii  encoding  (like  koi8)
unreadable :(

I  tried building  the  thing  against Tk8.0,  and  the  fonts are  used
correctly there...  8.3 -- the  same problem :(  I was unable  to narrow
things down so far, but I'd love to see Postilion build with 8.0 for the
time being (as its author made it BTW :) ...

The only  problem is libimg,  which worked  for me (being  built against
8.2, used from 8.0), but may not work all the time...

	-mi