Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 01:39:48 -0600
From:      Ingrid Kast Fuller <ingrid@cityscope.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, hou-freebsd@cityscope.net
Subject:   Houston FreeBSD Users Group

The Houston FreeBSD Users Group meeting is set for March 27th!

If you are in the Houston area, please join us at our first meeting!

We're excited about forming this new group for enthusiasts of Open
Source Unix based in the Houston area. The Houston FreeBSD Users Group
will be having it's first meeting on Saturday, March 27th at 1:00pm at
the Pasadena Public Library conference room. For more details and a map,
please visit:

        http://www.cityscope.net/~houfug

If you would like to join our mailing list, please subscribe to:

To: majordomo@cityscope.net

      subscribe hou-freebsd youremailaddress

            HOUston FreeBSD Users Group --
    for Houston Area Open Source Unix Enthusiasts!

HOUFUG is for the education and promotion of FreeBSD,
an advanced BSD Unix operating system for PC-compatible
computers. This free feature packed operating system
offers advanced networking, performance, security and
compatibility features many operating systems are missing.