Date:      Sat, 6 Sep 1997 06:26:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Snob Art Genre <benedict@echonyc.com>
To:        Lutz Albers <lutz@muc.de>
Subject:   Re: ddd with lesstif

Thanks.  I have looked there, and downloaded all the patches that seemed
relevant, but still:

ddd.C:1292: Undefined symbol `__XmStrings' referenced from text segment
ddd.C:1454: Undefined symbol `__XmStrings' referenced from text segment
ddd.C:1479: Undefined symbol `_XmInternAtom' referenced from text segment
ddd.C:1481: Undefined symbol `_XmInternAtom' referenced from text segment
ddd.C:1481: Undefined symbol `_XmAddProtocolCallback' referenced from text
segment
ddd.C:1491: Undefined symbol `_xmMainWindowWidgetClass' referenced from
text segment
ddd.C:1512: Undefined symbol `_xmPanedWindowWidgetClass' referenced from
text segment
ddd.C:1529: Undefined symbol `__XmStrings' referenced from text segment
ddd.C:1535: Undefined symbol `_XmInternAtom' referenced from text segment
ddd.C:1535: Undefined symbol `_XmAddProtocolCallback' referenced from text
segment
ddd.C:1546: Undefined symbol `_xmMainWindowWidgetClass' referenced from
text segment

And so on in the same vein.

I'm using lesstif .80public and I'm trying to compile ddd 2.2.1, both of
2.2.2 vintage.

On Sat, 6 Sep 1997, Lutz Albers wrote:

> (A copy of this message has also been posted to the following newsgroups:
> muc.lists.freebsd.questions)
>
> In article <Pine.GSO.3.96.970905090821.13891A-100000@echonyc.com>,
> benedict@echonyc.com (Snob Art Genre) wrote:
>
> >Does anyone know if it's possible to get ddd to work with lesstif, and if
> >so, how?
>
> By looking at the ddd home page ? Last time I checked they had patches for
> a lesstif version.
>
> ciao
>   lutz
> --
> Lutz Albers, lutz@muc.de, pgp key available from <http://www.pgp.net>;
> Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive.

 Ben

"You have your mind on computers, it seems."