Date:      Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:18:09 +0100
From:      Marc Olzheim <marcolz@stack.nl>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP!  6.0-RELEASE coming

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 12:05:07PM -0600, Scott Long wrote:
>  Everyone is still welcome to update their sources on the RELENG_6_0
>  branch and provide feedback for the next 48 hours or so.  The release
>  will likely be announced by the end of the weekend or early next
>  week, at the latest.

Anyone having updates for my showstopper page, please, notify me...

http://www.stack.nl/%7Emarcolz/FreeBSD/showstoppers.html

We are still installing new servers with 4.x, because I haven't seen a
really stable FreeBSD-stable release since... This includes current
RELENG_6_0.

Marc

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q--