Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 1997 13:05:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        tekniska.gymnasiet@stg.pp.se
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BACKUP, IOMEGA.

On Fri, 24 Jan 1997 tekniska.gymnasiet@stg.pp.se wrote:

> Hi!
> Short question. Is it possible to use an IOMEGA Zip Drive (SCSI) as a
> BACKUP unit in FeeBSD, or is it much simpler to use a TAPE unit
> connected to the floppy flatcable?

Either option is acceptable, though FreeBSD has limited support for floppy
tape drives.  Zip is probably the cheapest SCSI solution, and for that
reason I plan to use it myself soon as I scrape up the cash for one.

> Greetings
>
> Lars-Erik Englund
>
> e-mail: le.englund@trollhattan.mail.telia.com
> :-)

 Ben

The views expressed above are not those of the Worker's Compensation
Board of Queensland, Australia.